There can be multiple reasons for rules not having triggered any actions (yet):
1. The Rules have not been Set Up Properly
- Check if rules are active. They are if the green play button is highlighted.
- Furthermore the ad group has to be assigned to the respective rule set:
2. Not enough time has Passed / Not enough data has been collected
- The rules are checked and triggered daily shortly after midnight. The first changes can therefore only become visible a day after activating a rule.
- Depending on how the rules are set up, it may take several weeks or months until the click threshold is reached e.g. if the click threshold ist set to "1X" and the conversion rate of a product is 1%, 100 clicks are required to trigger a change. Typically, only a few keywords get 100 clicks per month.
Amazon attributes sales to a click for up to 7 days ("attribution window"). This means that the data may change during the attribution window. In order to not trigger any change on incomplete data, Sellics rules will ignore all data that is still in the attribution window. More info in this article (click here).
The attribution window can be set at the top right of each rule-set. If the attribution window is set to 5 days, Sellics rules will ignore data of the most recent 5 days as this data may still change.
For newly targeted keywords, actions can, therefore, trigger at the earliest 3 days after activating the rule.
3. Review of Conditions in Correct Timeframe
Actions are only triggered if their conditions are met. The conditions, on the other hand, are very much dependant on the viewed timeframe, as further explained in this article (click here).
Selecting the correct timeframe in the Optimize section is therefore essential:
4. Consider Difference between Keywords & Search terms
A rule whose action refers to a search term will have no influence on Keywords and vice versa.
Help Us Help You
If a condition is met, but no action was triggered, please contact us via the tool's chat. When doing so please prepare an example containing the viewed marketplace, rule, adgroup, example keyword and timeframe.